- Hoof assessment with photo documentation and measurable radiographs
- Laminitis diagnosis, prevention and treatment
- Improving sole thickness and phalangeal alignment
- Application of glue on shoes
- Nutrition advice
- Parasite advice
- Hoof assessment and fitting of boots
Currently we stock Fusion boots and Scoot boots.
- Blood testing for insulin dysregulation and Pars Pituitary Intermedia Dysfunction (Cushing’s disease)
- Acupuncture, Chinese Herbs and Myotherapy
NOTE: Grampians Equine Hoof Care does not provide an equine medicine or surgery service. You will need to use your regular veterinarian for issues not directly related to the hooves.